Maharashtra Arogya Mandal's Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya is a well known and leading institute in Maharashtra state in the field of academia. We are dedicated to provide the highest quality education, training, teaching, health care and research in the field of Ayurveda. We train student to become the healer of the future. A practitioner dedicated to understand his patients physical & psychological suffering and treating him accordingly. A practitioner treating an individual and not a disease.A practitioner focusing on " svaasqasya svaasqasya rxaNama Aatursya vyaaiQapirmaaoxa "
Maharashtra Arogya Mandal's Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya and its mother institute have following missions -
- To cater the educational needs of aspiring students to join for health science course by providing them best quality education and better infrastructure.
- To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of Ayurvedic science.
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in Ayurvedic education in collaboration with bodies like Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Department of AYUSH, New Delhi), Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi, Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha, New Delhi, etc.
- To attain self-sufficiency in under-graduate and post-graduate education to meet the country's need for highly qualified teachers, physicians and researchers in health sector.
- To develop the spirit of creativity amongst the teachers and students in the research field.
- To provide high quality patient care through Ayurvedic science.
- To make a disease free world through a scientific approach to Ayurveda.
- Rural and tribal development by providing them clean drinking water, rural sanitation, health monitoring of school children, water conservation, primary education and shelter to needy student.
- To be amongst first ten most preferred Ayurvedic institutions in India.
- To attract, retain and develop competent faculty.