A small hospital of 4 beds in a rented room commenced in the year 1962 has now grown upto 225-bedded hospital, which treats more than 165,000 outdoor patients and 67,391 indoor patients annually. To cater to this gigantic task the hospital is equipped with in house trained and qualified staff (Teaching as well as Postgraduate scholars) and visiting experts as honorary associates. The hospital has been successful in providing medical help at lower charges or even free for poor patients. It has become a notable Post-graduate training Centre for several disciplines of Ayurveda.
Our Hospital Has The Following Out Door Patient Departments (O.P.D' S)
2. Kayachikitsa. (Medicine).
3. Swasthya OPD
4. Strirog Prasuti Tantra (Gynecology & Obstetrics).
5. Kaumarbhritya (Paediatrics).
6. Shalya Tantra. (Surgery)
7. Shalakya Tantra (E.N.T. , Ophthalmology & Dental)
Following Essential Facilities Are Available In The Hospital.
1. Radiology department including X-Ray, Sonography, E.C.G. and Color Doppler
2. Pathology Laboratory.
3. State – of – the - art Operation Theatres.
4. Physiotherapy Unit.
5. Family Planning and Welfare Center.
6. Mother & Child Welfare Center.
7. A 7 bedded state of art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
8. Ambulance Services.
9. Round the clock treatment for the patients & nursing care.
10. Ayurvedic & Modern Pharmaceutical Shop.
11. 24 hours Emergency services.