1.Our Mother organization honored with an “ Adivasi Seva Sanstha” Award:- Maharashtra Arogya Mandal (our Alma mater) has been conferred with the “ Adivasi Seva Sanstha” Award by Rural Development Department of Government of Maharashtra for excellent development works done in the Rural area and an amount of Rs. 25,000/- was delivered by the hands of Hon. Shri K. Shankar Narayanan, Governor of Maharashtra.
2.“DR. ANANDIBAI JOSHI AWARD” To Our Mother Institute MAHARASHTRA AROGYA MANDAL. Our mother Institute, Maharashtra Arogya Mandal, Hadapsar, Pune is a NGO working in the sector of Health Education & Rural Development has been awarded with Prestigious “Dr. Anandibai Joshi” award by the State Government by auspicious hands of Chief Minister of Maharashtra Honb'le Shri. Pruthviraj Chavan. This award has been given to our Mother Institute for contribution towards the social cause in rural sector.
3. “Karyabhushan Award” :- Rashtriya Shikshan Mandal, Pune has honored Dr. Vrinda Kaknurkar, Principal of MAM’s Sumatibhai Shah Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Hadapsar, Pune with “Karyabhushan Award” for achievement’s made by her in the fields of Medical, Educational, Social & Sports.
4. Seva Bhushan Award : Dr. Prashant Dalvi, Reader & Vice Principal of our College has received an award of “ Seva Bhushan ” from Seva Charitable Trust, Pune on 02 Nov 2013 for his contribution towards social work done in health sector.
5. Award of Excellence and appreciation: Dr. Gunwant Yeola, Reader of our College has received an award of excellence and appreciation from International Academy of Ayurved & Tathagat Ayurved Research foundation on 4-5 Jan 2014 at Dubai (UAE) for his contribution towards propagation of Ayurved Overseas and paper presentation on Sickle Cell Anemia- Ayurved perspective.
6. Adarsh Puraskar (Ideal Teacher Award). : Dr. Anand Kalaskar, Reader of our College received the “Adarsh Shikshak Puraskar”. This award was given to him by an NGO “ Janaseva Nyasa of Hadapsar, Pune on the occasion of Teacher’s day the 5th September 2013 for his excellent teaching to both UG & PG students of Ayurved for the last eleven years.
7. Best Paper Award : Dr Kamlakar Gajare, Reader of our College has received best paper award 28 Jan 2014 at National Conference on Hirudotherapy on Evidence based Practice held at RA Podar Ayurved College , Mumbai.
8. Dr. Ashwini Mahajan, BAMS of our College student is currently engaged as the Medical Officer at A/P Ganiyari, Near Vilaspur , Chhattisgarh State which is a remote Tribal Village. By taking inspiration from Dr Abhay Bang and Dr Rani Bang she has vowed to do Social Service for Tribal people in India in a locality deprived from basic Medical Services.